The primary purpose of this program is to exchange experiences and talented employees between government agencies (entities) each other; by the same token, between the public and private sector entities. Several means such as secondment and job rotation will allow the two sectors to benefit from sharing their talented employees.
- Creating policies and regulations governing talents exchange and their training among various sectors.
- Sending (exchange) talented employees on assignments or secondments.
- Such practice will promote fair competition and prevent causing harm to other organizations (reducing attrition rate and employees turnovers).
- Raising awareness about the importance of talent exchange and rotating employees cross organizations.
- Enteral rotation.
- Rotating hr employees with their counterparts in other organization.
- Conducting a critical roles assessment and, conducting talents assessment
- Mr. Nasser Alhuamied
- MS.Asma Aladeeb
- Mr. Mohammed Alamri
- Dr. Ibrahim Alghamdi
- A member from Sabic